We would like to remind you that the presentation of a valid Safe Pass are necessary for entering the Shopping Center.
Following the latest guidelines from the Ministry of Health regarding COVID-19 effective, from 15 December 2021 until 31 January 2022, entrance to the Food Court seating area is only allowed to people:
• Who possess a certificate/card from the Ministry of Health proving they cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical problem, with the presentation of a negative 48-hour Rapid Test or a negative 72-hour PCR test.
• 12 years of age or older who have received at least one dose of the vaccine, provided that they also present a negative 7 days PCR or Rapid Test result.
• Who present a certificate of complete vaccination against COVID-19. Individuals for whom a period of 7 months has elapsed since the completion of their vaccination scheme must provide a negative 72-hour PCR or 48-hour Rapid Test result.
• Who present a certificate of recovery from COVID-19, valid for six months from the date of their initial positive diagnosis.
• Who hold a Cyprus Flight Card/Flight Pass (Valid for 7 days. In case of expiry, a negative 72-hour PCR or 48-hour Rapid Test result is required)
Service is provided exclusively at table seating, in compliance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health.
Please present the necessary documents (Valid Safe Pass) for inspection prior to entering the dining area