1. The Mall of Cyprus (MC) Plc, established and having its central offices at the Shacolas Emporium Park, at 3 Vergina Street, 2025, Strovolos, Nicosia, as legally represented (hereinafter referred to as “the Organizer”) organizes a competition titled “YOUR FASHION DESTINATION ROCKS” (hereinafter referred to as “the Competition”) as a promotional activity in the context promoting the new stores through the expansion of the Mall of Cyprus.
2. Eligible to participate are residents of Cyprus, over 18 years old, with the exception of the organizers’ staff and employees, as well as their spouses and relatives up to the second degree. The purchase of the Organizer’s products and/or services is not necessary to participate in the Competition.
3. The Competition runs from Monday 19 October 2020 to Sunday 22 November 2020.
4. It is noted that the Competition is not sponsored, supported or conducted by Facebook, nor is it connected to Facebook in any way.
5. In order to participate, interested parties should leave a comment on the competition post at https://www.facebook.com/mallofcy/. There will be one competition post per week, resulting in one winner, selected by random draw among the participants of the specific week.
6. Participation implies unconditional acceptance of the terms.
7. Valid entries are those submitted within the duration of the competition and have complied with the entry procedure described above, in conjunction with the fulfillment of the provisions of all the separate terms herein. The Organizer is not responsible for any incorrect or missing information.
8. How the Competition works: Every Monday (19 October, 26 October, 2 November, 9 November and 16 November) a competition post will be posted on https://www.facebook.com/mallofcy/. The post will include a video, which will contain numbered outfits. Participants will have to write in a comment the number of their preferred outfit. The post will be valid for one week only.
9. Each participant can participate only once per week.
10. Every subsequent Monday (26 October, 2 November, 9 November, 16 November and 23 November) one winner and one runner up will be randomly selected among the participants of the preceding week.
11. Competition prizes: Every week, one lucky participant will win the outfit that they wrote in the comment on the competition post. The Prizes are personal, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event that one of more of the items that make up the outfit are not available in store, the winner can select other items of equal value from any shop at the Mall of Cyprus. It is made clear that the Organizer bears no responsibility in the event that a prize cannot be awarded, for reasons beyond the Organizer’s reasonable control.
12. The weekly draws will take place as following:
• Monday 26 October for the post running between 19 and 25 October.
• Monday 2 November for the post running between 26 October and 1 November.
• Monday 9 November for the post running between 2 and 8 November.
• Monday 16 November or the post running between 9 and 15 November.
• Monday 23 November for the post running between 16 and 22 November.
13. Each winner will receive a personal message in their Facebook Inbox. If the winner does not respond within two days after the draw, the Organizer will contact the runner up, who will also need to respond with two days. In case communication is unsuccessful with both, the prize will be cancelled.
14. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the terms of the Competition, to shorten or extend its term, or to repeat the Competition as the Company deems fit, to change the prize or to withdraw it without any prior notice, and without any obligation to indemnify.
15. Should any of the winners selected in the draw, fail to contact the Organizer in the manner and time requested by the relevant notice (see above), or for any reason fails or refuses to receive their gift for more than 30 days after the draw or any other period of time set by the Organizer, or if his/her participation in the draw has been voided or found invalid, then he/she automatically and irrevocably loses his/her right to the prize.
16. The Organizer has the right to verify the validity of the entries and to exclude any Participant attempting to unlawfully interfere in the entry process or whose participation does not comply with these terms or has stated false information. In addition, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the participation of any Participant at any time or to prohibit the further participation, at its sole discretion, at any time, even without notice, as long as it considers that his/her participation is contrary to the laws in force at the time, by public law, or it is done in bad faith or abusively or contrary to good faith or good business conduct, or in a way that is contrary to the purpose of the Competition, or circumvents or attempts to circumvent any of its terms.
17. Participants give their consent to and authorize the Organizer to present and use the Competition in general and / or its results through radio, television, as well as in print form and electronically to the media and/or the Internet. Thus, the Organizer reserves the right to use and publish the winners’ information, photos, clips and videos and may use any news articles related to the Competition and Prize award. Participation in this Competition automatically, rightfully and without monetary consideration or compensation constitutes the participant’s consent to all of the above actions and forms an automatic non-refundable assignment by the participant to the organizer of all necessary rights under this Agreement.
18. The Organizing Company reserves the right to revoke or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other issues or unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer which may impair the integrity of its conduct.
19. The Organizer’s responsibility is solely limited to the availability of the Prize. The Organizer bears no criminal or civil liability for any winner or third party, regarding any accident whatsoever, and / or damage, and / or any physical or other damage that may be caused, directly or indirectly related to the Prize and / or the Prize’s use and bears no responsibility or obligation for compensation for any other reason or cause. Upon expiration of the duration of the competition and the award of the Prize as aforesaid, any obligation of the Organizer shall cease to exist.
20. Participants have nor acquire any right to the trade marks, brand names, logos, emblems and other insignia of the Organizer. Acceptance of the Terms of this Competition entails the waiver of any Participant’s claims against the organizing companies.
21. Participation in the Competition implies (a) the unconditional acceptance of all terms of the Competition (these terms and conditions) and any initial and supplementary or amended terms, subject to the Company’s addition or modification at any time, and (b) the subsequent waiver of any Participant’s claim, entitlement and right in relation to the Organizer, to the extent provided or arising from these terms.
22. All terms of the competition are posted on www.mallofcyprus.com. For clarifications participants may call the Organizer’s call center on +357 22 006209.
23. Any dispute arising in connection with this promotion / competition, these terms and any kind of contractual and non-contractual relationship resulting from their application shall be referred solely to the competent Courts of the Republic of Cyprus and shall be governed by Cypriot legislation. In any event, participation in the Competition implies the unconditional acceptance of the terms of the Competition and entails the consequent waiver of any such claims by both the Organizer and the natural and / or legal persons collaborating with the Organizer to fulfill the purpose of this Competition.